Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Museum of Science

To Do: go to the Museum of Science in Boston
Check.

I don't really know what this display was about, but it looked cool.


The main exhibit was Geckos!  There were some beauties on display, and it was fun to a.) find them in their cage, b.) watch them, c.)and then read the little plaques about them.

This guy is actually shedding his skin, if you can see.  He has a clear coat covering his skin, and it will shed off soon making him a handsome choice for the lady geckos out there.

Rob in front of some gecko eyes.


The End.

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Give me a break!! That last photo is just too cute! I miss you guys! How fun, that mirror wall looks neat and geckos are so cool!

I just listened to your message and yes-I did think that you were telling me you were pregnant. My heart skipped a beat. Don't do that again! But I am excited about your news! I bet it's nice to finally know where you'll be!

For Rob: Remember how hard you laughed at/with me when I told you how much I love toilet seat covers?? I just thought of that!

jess bahr said...

It's official. You guys have too much fun! I have loved all your recent adventures! But did I miss something? Are you leaving the MA area?? Loves!!

BentlyCat2012 said...

Where are you moving Kat?!? Inform me nao! >8O (I agree, the last photo is simply adorable! I also enjoy reading about how the shedding gecko is getting handsome for the ladies.)

BentlyCat2012 said...

P.S. Yay! I can post comments now!