we went to the Boston Museum of Arts. These were my 2 favorite paintings. Especially the one on the right. I failed to remember who painted it though. Rob looks delighted, huh? :)
we went to the sap-to-syrup farmer's breakfast at Drumlin Farm. The breakfast was as good as a breakfast prepared hundreds of people could be. The real highlight, however, was walking around the farm afterwards and seeing baby sheep (soooo cute!), rescue animals (like that hawk behind me), and learning about how to make syrup.
............
... hm... i had some more pictures to post and then blogger told me that i've used up too much storage space in picasa. :/ whaaa? has anyone else had this happen to them? I'll figure it out and post some more soon.
Even though these aren't the most exciting pictures, I'm all about chronological order, so I couldn't skip ahead.
Life in NC is so far so good. We actually really like it. Those pictures will come soon...hopefully.

3 comments:
Tell Picasa to knock it off and stop being so sassy! :P Look forward to seeing NC through the Buhler's eyes.
I hope your move went smoothly. I feel the same way about putting pics in chronological order so I shall be patient as I anticipate more photos. Can't wait to see what the fancy-pant Buhlers are up to next!!!
That happened to me and I just purchased more storage. Super cheap, like a million more photos for like $5 a year. Google/gmail/picasa should have sent you an email. I can't wait to see the NC photos! So excited! Loved mini-chatting with you the other day! Cute photos! I wish I could have seen those baby sheep!
Post a Comment