Mr. Robert was featured in Pepperdine's online business magazine, Launch!
It was funny to read because sometimes Rob would be like "I didn't say that" in places where he was quoted, but... that's besides the point. I'm just really proud of him and think he's pretty spectacular.
... and in life's news... not much is new. Rob and I road tripped to North Carolina on Wednesday and got back last night. But we have no pictures to prove it. It was a good time though.



3 comments:
that is SO awesome...way to go ROB!!!!!!! You look so grown up :-)
Yay, Rob!! Geez, he looks professional! I just read the whole article! Cool! I kinda wish it said something about Rob's cute wife who worked at the shop with him! :)
Why did you go North Carolina? Job stuff? Miss ya!
That's so cool! Glad to see you guys are doing well. (Jealous that you went to Costa Rica!)
Post a Comment