Thus far, Fall has been pretty nice (warm). On the news I heard that we've had the most days in the 60s since 1996! Than you, Mother Nature!
I had lunch with a friend in the Public Gardens a few days ago. I wish I brought my camera, but this is essentially what it looked like + people walking along the paths or sitting on benches and a few musicians playing on the corners. (I wonder if people were photoshopped out of this picture or something. I feel it would pretty uncommon to have no one walking around here...)
I felt bad that Rob wasn't experiencing the great outdoors before it got too cold, so that night we went to Boston, had dinner, and then walked around. We walked around the cobblestone roads of Beacon Hill first (rated 10 on the charming scale) and then around Boston Common (a park in the middle of the city).
Not gonna lie... I miss warm fall, winter, spring, and summer back in CA. But I'll take all the warm days I can get here on the East Coast.

4 comments:
Wow, that looks like a beautiful place!! I love, love, love that cute pic of you!! Cute boots too! I am hating the cold weather too, but it looks like you guys are having fun! Miss ya.
PS: I love all your comments on my blog!
absolutely gorgeous...YOU and the scenery. I need to spend more time on the east coast! Enjoy the warmth while you got it - it's going to be cold before we know it!
Katharine is soooo beautiful~
AAAH I love Boston! And the fall on the east coast has been unreal, too bad today we got pummeled with snow so good ol autumn is officially gone. After a few more of these winters i might need to move to Cali to recooperate.
Post a Comment