Sunday, May 22, 2011

good eats, good beats

On Wed. I turned 25. :o  It was a pretty good day, thanks to sweet Robert.
 It started with a nice breakfast in bed and going to into work a couple hours late.  I have such a nice boss. ;)

After work, Rob surprised me with dinner reservations at one of my favorite restaurants- Chart House.  The restaurant was downtown, and was in a really cool, historical building.  And the food was SO good.  I got the macadamia encrusted Mahi, Rob got some steak, and we split a molton lava cake. 


Not the greatest pic, but when we were driving home it just looked really cool out.  That cool building is the Old State House, where the Declaration of Independence was read to a crowd of people from that balcony on the second floor.

We also hung out with this little guy.  He can't get on the bed, which we find amusing, so this is how he says hi in the morning.

And we hung out here on Saturday with Rob's family.  They were in town for the weekend.

Rob's mom

And we also watched a good amount of this show.  If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend it. It's no longer on TV, but luckily it is on Netflix.

Hope you had a nice weekend.

3 comments:

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

happy birthday katherine! it sounds like you had lots of fun, and you deserve it! good job rob for letting you sleep in, breakfast in bed and fun night out at dinner! we think arrested development is hilarious :)

jess bahr said...

Looks like you had a great bday! I am so glad your boss let you take part of the day off :)
Also, the pic of your dog saying good morning is too cute! Such an adorable lil family!

Alisa said...

Oh my, that little pup is so cute/funny! Does he have a name or not?! :) Your birthday sounds like it was fun, Rob is a cutie! I'm glad you had a good day!