Rob and I just got back from a fun week at Lake Powell. (Well, Rob is in DC and I'm back in CA, but that's another story.) When I go to LP, I kind of feel lame because I don't wakeboard, water ski, surf the wake, cliff jump, or get in the water past 6pm (because then the sun isn't out long enough and I feel like I won't warm up). So I am kind of lame. BUT... I still had fun exploring canyons with Rob on the wave runner, swimming (before 6pm), playing Bananagrams (and winning twice!), sleeping under the stars (yup.. that's right), taking lots of pictures, hiking, and watching other people do the brave things.
a.) Banana Boating b.) Rob and I on the boat- that is a reflection on the rock (by my head), not frizzy hair c.) Learning to surf the wake d.) After our hike. I just thought it was a cool picture e.) On our other hike. f.) Rob
And this is part of the group that we stayed with on the house boat. Actually, this is only like half of us. We hiked up a pretty good ways behind our "home" and made it to this place. Excuse my face- I was trying to look tough. ;)
The weather was perfect (100F everyday and not one storm), the company was delightful, the food was tasty, and this chronic sunscreen wearer even got some sun. Good times had by all. Many thanks to the Buhler's for letting us tag along.


1 comment:
This looks like it was a lot of fun! I love your pictures! Also, I really hope you didn't go on that banana boat (I call them water wienies) because one of those was the cause of surgery #2.
Post a Comment